Friday, April 2, 2010

Me Prom

Choose a Beautiful Prom Dress Like My Prom
By Yuni Kristanti


Me PromThis is my personal experience but I wanted to share them with you all in order not to make the same mistake. I am sad and angry when my mom told me that I could not afford to buy her prom dress which I desire. Even I was very angry at my mother, it is a shameful thing. when mom says that my savings enough to buy a dress that I wanted to but I still keep thinking that it was impossible.












Me PromThe next day a friend came and asked to go to an internet shop to see some of the web that provides prom dresses at affordable prices. It turns out there's a lot of prom dresses choice of different models, and prices offered are very low. Even the remaining savings to buy other necessities.



















Me PromBecause I have a rather small body shape so no need to worry about the size of which is provided there, almost every dress size small "S" fit for me and although I could use a little loose but not too big. But for you who are more likely to have weight loss diet you can do to be able to wear a dress size "L". It does not require a strict diet so that you are not sick.











Me PromThis story may be bad in your opinion, but not impossible if you also experience it. Make this my experience guidelines that ye be not troubled and confused with the very minimum pocket money. Not to be sad and angry especially at parents. We must be able to understand the state of the economy of our parents. Thinking with patience and cool heads will make our mind more calm and got a brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment